Wednesday 11 August 2010

Doc Scott - Destiny 'Journey To Atlantis' - 27th November 1993




Tayla - Bang The Drums [Good Looking]
The Anthill Mob - Black Rushin' (Anthill Remix) [Anthill]
DJ Mayhem - Inesse [Face]
Gwange & Spinback - The Execution [Legend]
Q Project - Champion Sound (Alliance Remix) [Legend]
DJ Crystl - Your Destiny [Dee Jay]
JMJ & Richie - Case Reopened (Deep Blue Brought To Trial Remix) [Moving Shadow]
FBD Project - 'What Do Those Faces Tell You' [Unreleased]
Mad Dog - Secret Garden [Underdog]
Hyper On Experience - Disturbance (Tango Remix) [Moving Shadow]
The Bomb Squad - Freebass (D.O.P.E. Remix 1) [Rugged Vinyl]
Cloud 9 - You Got Me Burnin' (Nookie & Ray Keith Remix) [Moving Shadow]
Tek 9 - Partz One & Two [Reinforced]
Sleepwalker - Age Of Aquarius (No Surrender, No Retreat) (L.D Rmx) [Hardtimes]
Gwange - Motionless [Legend]

1 comment:

  1. JJ,

    Your blog is so, SO incredible. I'm on a huge Reinforced Records kick lately and the track listing on this Doc Scott mix is super enticing. Can't wait to hear this one on my car subwoofer!! Don't suppose you have any Manix tapes? He's my fave on the label!

    The only thing I don't like about your website is the free hosting websites you use for the downloads. Since you are doing such a wonderful service to the raving community I would like to offer you free hosting of all your mixtapes on my web server. Absolutely no catches, conditions, or tricks. I pay peanuts ($7/month) for decent hosting and have more storage than I know what to do with. I run my own similar mixtapes blog with nice fast, convenient, one-click downloads, so please check it out and decide whether you'd like your downloads to be just as convenient. (http://mixtapes.demodulated.com/)

    From one raver to another I make this charitable offer to you out of love for the scene. Hit me up any time at brian[at]demodulated(dot)com

    PLUR, and whether or not you accept my offer I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for sharing so much jungle and hardcore goodness.

    ReplyDelete